Monthly unlimited: £120
Beginners first month unlimited: £80
Ten class pass (use within 6 weeks): £100
Sunday shala runs separately from the main shala: AB unlimited students £5, buy a block of four or more £10/class, drop-in £12.
Students: take 30% off monthly unlimited (on presentation of valid student ID).
If you are genuinely unable to meet the shala fees but want to learn with us please get in touch.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Monthly shala fees are due on the 1st of each month. Please set up a standing order to ensure they are paid on time. If you join us mid-month there will be a one-off pro rata payment to get you onto the right timeframe. Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Ten-class passes can be purchased at any time and are valid for six weeks. It is the responsibility of the student to attend classes within the allotted time frame. Please do not ask for extensions.
- Drop in students must pay cash on the day: please leave the money in an envelope and write your name on the front, leaving it in the box on the front desk.
- Monthly fees and ten class passes can be paid online or in cash but please transfer in advance or promptly after class using your name as the reference.
- Workshop fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please ensure you can make the date, time and location before committing.
- All students must fill in the Ashtanga Bristol student registration form when you attend class for the first time.